CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

One door closed another opened

Photobucket

Recently I finished moving out of my APT in lake wales. Monday my best friend/ roommate met me in Lakeland early and we drove down to lake wales together. I had already made a few trips down and got all of my things but Lauren was not fully moved out yet. We got everything really clean and painted over all of our artwork....what a painful and sad time! It took longer than i thought to get everything done but we finished around 4. As we were headed out the door we took one last look around the APT and remembered how excited we were to be moving in and now how we couldn't wait to be done w/ it.

After we closed the door behind us and turned the keys in to the landlord, i realized that this chapter to my life was officially closed. However, I always remember that whenever the Lord closes a door He always opens a new one...and I'm so grateful! I'm really excited about where the Lord is going to lead me, it has been amazing following Him this far. For those of you that don't really know me or haven't been in touch in a while, i would suggest reading my testimony at the very bottom of the page.

Luv always, Peace in Christ,

Julia Grace

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right, Julia. When God closes one door, He is faithful to open another, a better way for you to walk in.

We have so appreciated seeing you grow in the Lord, serve others, and grow in the knowledge of our Lord. You have been so available to do whatever He desires! We are excited with you to see how God continues to lead you.

May you look back at this blog a year from now and be amazed as you see HIS hand through your HIStory!!!