CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I found this in David Clouds encyclopedia ( my Uncle)





What Shall I Take?

Out of this world I shall never take things of golf or silver I make. All that I cherish and hoard away, after I leave, on this earth must stay. Though I have toiled for a painting rare to hang on the wall, I must leave it there; Though I call it mine, and boast its worth, I must give it up when I leave this earth. All that I gather and all that I keep I must leave behind when I fall asleep; And I often wonder what I shall own in that in other life when I pass alone. Shall the great judge find when my ask is through that my spirit has gathered some riches, too? Or shall at last be it mine to find that all I worked for I left behind?

- Martha S. Nicholson

0 comments: